I am very happy with the work done by PheasanTech. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. The finished product was exceptional, very professional and just what I wanted. It was really easy to share my views and feedback throughout the process. All the banners, design, even the content was great. At last, I got a dependable and capable partner for my web needs.
Get a BVI Forex Broker License
PheasanTech helps you to acquire the BVI Financial Services Commission License that is responsible to carry out all the financial service activities that include the financial service business like banking, investment services, insolvency and insurance business. We will assist you with every step of the way to ensure your integrity and confidence during BVI Forex Company Formation. While in addition to this the BVI FSC is responsible for the international company formation, and investment in the property in British Virgin Islands (BVI). It is also responsible in issuing the FSC Broker License.
These days, BVI Forex Broker Licenses are great interest deals for many of the Forex brokers. While in the year 2010, the BVI Financial Service Commission has drafted the investment business Act known as Securities and investment Business Act, 2010. This act has provided a newly assessed set of rules and regulations. All the business registered under BVI FSC needs to abide with all their norms. Even though the new FX Broker who is regulated under BVI FSC and has specific laws and regulations which are relatively new for all the financial activity.
The regulatory body deals with several investment firms that issue Forex license after many years of experience in regulation of both Forex brokers and investment firms.
From the Client
- Notarized passport copy (Notarization text should be in English)
- Last 3-months utility bill (Attached with original copy)
- Professional letter/ Bank reference on Director/Shareholder
- Copy of the educational degree certificate (Should be in English)
BVI FSC Related Process
Note: The ad-hoc additional documents requested from any authority or institution during the process
|Deposit||Required Amount (in $)|
|Minimum Initial Deposit||$ 1,00,000 to $1 million USD|
|License Renewal||$ 25,000|
Note: The Capital Requirement cannot be used for any other purpose or in operational needs of the company. In addition to capital requirement the company is required to obtain the professional amount of $100,000.00.
- A BVI company offers high level of privacy and confidentiality
- All documents and legislation should be in English language
- No requirement to pay capital gains, inheritance taxes or death duties
- No dividends, interest or royalties are required to be paid
- Flexibility in Basic requirements of a Licensee under SIBA are as follows (Further details and application forms can be provided if required):
- Minimum requirement of 2 directors. No nationality restrictions.
- To Prepare annual audited financial statements (i.e. appoint an auditor)
- Maintain adequate capital resources to conduct business (No minimum is prescribed in SIBA. This is done on a case-by-case basis)
- To appoint a compliance officer and submit a compliance manual should be mandatorily approved by BVI FSC or apply for an exemption from such
- Maintaining the professional indemnity insurance (PII) or to provide a detailed self-exemption to PII
HOW WE HELP
Our Process for Forex Company Formation
- To begin with, we gather and prepare all the documents, including due diligence
- Submit the application to the BVI FSC. Negotiations with the regulator, completion of ad-hoc tasks
- Prepare AML procedures and custom tailored business plan
- Register the BVI Company
- Submission of the report and all of the corporate documents to the BVI FSC
- Opening of company’s bank account to satisfy paid up capital requirements which include the preparation and submission of all the bank forms, corporate documents and due diligence documents.
- Ad-hoc support and provision of minor documents required during the process
- Deposit of funds into a bank account in order to satisfy capital requirement for the FSC
- Submission of the letter from the Bank to the FSC that capital requirements are fulfilled
- Opening a corporate account in EU bank for operational needs
- Receipt of license from the FSC and delivery of documents to the client
- Finalizing bank account opening in the EU bank and delivery of documents to the client
REQUEST A QUOTE
Let Us Help You Make Decision
You Will Receive Quote Within 24 Hrs
* We Respect Your Privacy
- Seven Star FX
Great work, they help me with the St. Vincent forex broker license process step by step, with continuous follow up & support from start to end process. I would really recommend them because they deliver on time in fact somewhat earlier than the time line given.Edwin