I am very happy with the work done by PheasanTech. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. The finished product was exceptional, very professional and just what I wanted. It was really easy to share my views and feedback throughout the process. All the banners, design, even the content was great. At last, I got a dependable and capable partner for my web needs.
Get a St. Vincent Forex Broker License
PheasanTech offers you a complete package for the set-up of unregulated Forex Company in St. Vincent and Grenadines Island. We will help you in each and every step to ensure the business trust and integrity during St. Vincent Forex Company Formation. We offer you the complete package which stands as a mandatory requirement for one of the successful registration and renewal with Financial Service Authority (FSA) of St. Vincent and Grenadines. It is one of the best ways to start the Forex business. The main specific feature of FSA Broker License is that it can be either regulated or unregulated and hence you can simply open the corporate account where there are no capital requirements. Hence from the broker point of view, it is one of the most efficient and cheapest solutions available to start a Forex broking company.
It is a Caribbean Island nation which is nearby Barbados. It is considered as a stable, politically free and independent island listed by OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development). It is ethical and legally best taxation as one of the full members in British Commonwealth, United Nations (UN), International Labour Organization (ILO) and Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS). The financial services in St. Vincent are governed by an up to date laws based on English Common Law governing International Business Companies, International Banks and International Trusts, as well as some laws that ensure confidentiality in financial services. Registration procedures for International Business Companies (IBC), International Trusts and Limited Liability Companies (LLC) are easy and inexpensive, and also get completed in just 2-3 business days.
From the Client
- Notarized passport copy (Should be notarized in English – 2 copies)
- Last 3 months utility bill (Should be notarized in English – 2 copies with original)
- Director/Shareholder’s Bank reference letter
- Director/Shareholder’s CV
Related to the Process
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines is one of the most secured jurisdictions with regard to registration of International Business Companies (IBC)
- In this jurisdiction, Binary Options are not regulated and prohibited. Hence, IBC companies can conduct the business in the field of binary options, but they are not allowed to state or publish information that the company is regulated or licensed anyhow.
- All the companies are exempt from local tax for the first 25 years from the date of registration
- Foreign international business companies (IBC) and Limited liability companies (LLC) may be re-domiciled to St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- No corporate or withholding taxes
- Corporate Body Requirement: A minimum one shareholder is required which can be a individual or a corporation. However, there is no such requirement like maintaining minimum share capital. A wide range of types of shares are permitted, including registered or bearer shares, voting shares, non-voting shares, shares which may have less than 1 vote per share, common shares, preferred shares, limited shares, shares limited by guarantee or redeemable shares, and shares which entitle participation only in certain assets. No list of shareholders has to be submitted or shown in public file.
- NB: The International Business Companies (Amendment) Act No.26 and 44 of the year 2002 now allows the registration and custody of bearer share certificates by the registered agent who needs to keep record of each bearer certificate issued or deposited in its custody and the record shall contain pertinent information relating to the company issuing the shares, the ID number of the share certificate and identity of the beneficial owner.
- No annual return has to be filed with the SVG authorities. Thus, ensures total confidentiality of financial affairs.
- The company must maintain a registered office address within St. Vincent and also appoint a local registered agent (though not mandatory)
HOW WE HELP
Our Process for Forex Company Formation
- Gather and prepare all the documents, including of due diligence
- Prepare initial corporate documents and notarization/apostillization of certificates
- Preparation of AML procedures along with the custom tailored documents
- Submission of the documents to the bank in order to open an account for operational needs of the company
- Delivery of corporate documents with related documents to the client
- Receipt of St. Vincent Forex Broker License from the regulatory body and delivery of documents to the Client
REQUEST A QUOTE
Let Us Help You Make Decision
You Will Receive Quote Within 24 Hrs
* We Respect Your Privacy
- Seven Star FX
Great work, they help me with the St. Vincent forex broker license process step by step, with continuous follow up & support from start to end process. I would really recommend them because they deliver on time in fact somewhat earlier than the time line given.Edwin