Labuan Company Formation
Start your forex broking business in Labuan
Low capital requirements, quality banking experience, comfortable payment service providers, quicker Labuan forex license process, Labuan is the one of the emerging stars on the global map of forex market. The minimum paid-up capital requirement is MYR 500,000. Malaysia offers a great opportunity to you, get a Labuan Forex License!
PheasanTech offers you the comprehensive solution for Labuan FSA and Malaysia forex company formation process. Get in touch for more information on the company formation process, registration fees, minimum capital requirements and Labuan Forex License process as per New Forex Guidelines – January 2018.YES , I WANT TO INCORPORATE
Forex in Labuan Simple application process for Money Broker License
Apply for Labuan Money Broker License
Register a Forex Company in Labuan
Meet the conditional requirements by FSA
Start Forex Broking Business in Labuan
30 – 60 Days
Minimum Paid-up Capital Required MYR 500,000
License Renewal Cost NA
Note: The company must have a bank account in Labuan. The Labuan FSA License authorises STP Business Model and the corporate tax rate is usually 3% or maximum MYR 20,000.
- Copies of passport notarized in English
- Copies of last 3 months’ utility bill, notarized in English along with original
- Directors/ Shareholders’ Bank Reference Letter
- Reference letter from CA or CPA and Lawyer
- Copies of educational qualification certificate and CV in English
- Bank balance confirmation letter stating a minimum balance of MYR 500,000
Our works speaks for itself and we are proud of being part of so many forex brokerage’s success stories. Checkout some of selected works in forex IT development and Digital Marketing.